I am Anita Dahiya, a homemaker. I take a keen interest in creating healthy recipes. I bought ghee from amar khamar on a whim and was amazed by the quality of the ghee, especially the aroma and its taste. I thought of replacing butter with ghee to prepare Cookies for my daughter as she is allergic to dairy products. The cookies turned out more delicious and my daughter really savoured it. I added amar khamar's Muri's to give a little extra crunch to the cookies, which worked wonders. Now, I prepare more crunchy, healthier and delicious cookies with the ingredients from amar khamar. I keep experimenting and trying out more recipes where I can replace the ingredients with amar khamar's products.
- 1/2 cup Muri from amar khamar (coarsely ground)
- 1/2 cup Dry fruits (Almond, walnuts, coconut or any other, coarsely ground)
- 1/2 cup Refined flour
- 1/2 cup Ghee from amar khamar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder from amar khamar
- In a bowl, beat together ghee and sugar till creamy.
- Add muri and dry fruits, sieve flour and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients together lightly. Make soft dough.
- Add 2 tbsp milk to make soft dough.
- Roll the dough in cylindrical shape, wrap in cling film tightly. Keep in the fridge till the dough gets hard (Approximately for an hour).
- Preheat oven 180 degree celcius for 10 minutes.
- Take out the dough and cut into slices.
- Keep the slices on a baking tray.
- Bake for 18 minutes or till the cookies get golden.
- Take the tray out from the oven.
- Let the cookies cool completely.
- Enjoy the healthiest cookies with milk, tea or coffee.
|Anita Dahiya is a homemaker who is deeply interested in healthy and delicious dishes.